1450mm Sheet Roll Forming MachineManufacturer of a wide range of products which include 1450mm roof sheet roll forming machine.
1450mm Roof Sheet Roll Forming Machine
Approx. Price: Rs 19 Lakh / pieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 piece|
|Max Sheet Width||1220mm and 1450mm|
|Job Thickness||0.25 to 0.8 mm|
|Motor Power||10 H.P.|
|Size of Machine||33 Ft X 6 Ft X 3.5 Ft|
|Production Capacity (meters/min)||25 meter per minut|
|Horizontal distance between shafts||500mm|
We are offering our quality product 1450mm Sheet Roll Forming Machine.Entry Gate:
- Entry gate will be provided for movement of the sheet to roll former.
Mill stands (Station):
- The main base is MS fabricated structure and adequately ribbed to minimize the distortion. It is accurately machined on top and bottom surfaces the threaded holes are made on the bed for positioning the stands.
- The stands are mounted on the bed of the machine the line alignment can be easily done due to guideways arranged on the bed of the machine. Each forming head consists of a fixed housing and sliding type outboard housing. The mill stands will be arranged to locate shafts mounted on taper bearings. For. The bottom shaft bearings are located in the bored machined in the housings. The bottom arbours are fixed in the position whereas the top arbours along with cartridge blocks could be raised or lowered in vertical guides machined in housings.
- The roll shafts dia. 75mm will be manufactured from quality steel and will be keyed to locate tooling.
- The drive to the roll former will be by means of a chain. The main drive will be provided by means.
Cutting Unit (Hydro):
- One set of Tooling with EN 24 B Or EN 31 grade will be from an imported material suitable for your machine as standard supply. The same is involved in operations like rough machining, keyway, rough profiling, profile machining and inspection with the final template for above.
- Hydraulically operated power pack along with cutting die with 3 HP electrical.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: Mundra Port
- Production Capacity: 25 meter per minut
- Delivery Time: 45 Working Days
- Packaging Details: Wooden Box with full safety features